Friday, January 21, 2011

We have joined the Fish Club!

Trinity & Max
Ethan & Dude
Taryn & Sara

January 10, 2011
All the kids had money from great-grandparents from Christmas and Trinity decided she wanted to go get a fish. I think all the influence from our aunts, uncles and cousins have my kids feeling left out. The idea spread and by Monday Trinity, Ethan and Taryn were begging to go get fish. I gave in and after school, we met Mario at Petsmart. Each of the kids picked a Beta and their own container. It was the easiest way to let them experience having a pet and I don't have too much to stress about. I just hope we can keep them alive for awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I need to come see the fish! I love the names :)

T.J. and Jennifer Miner said...

Your kids are all so gorgeous.