Thursday, January 20, 2011

Taryn's 3rd Birthday!




December 23, 2010
Following tradition, Taryn got to go get her picture taken for her Birthday! Grandma Deene got her a super cute frilly red skirt and made her a knit hat to go with it. We got some darling pictures of her, and Zaiden too! After the pictures, we went to Red Robin for lunch. Then Grandma Deene took her birthday shopping. She fell asleep driving and Grandma couldn't get her to wake up enough to shop. Finally, she woke up and picked out a Little People set for her present! When they got back, I had to run to Orem. Grandma Deene stayed at our house and made Taryn's cake and babysat the kids. I got back just in time for the party! We had a yummy Corn Chowder dinner and then let Taryn open presents! She was such a good little girl, letting Draeven, Ethan and Zaiden help her open presents. Yes, she is still wanting to wear dance and swimsuits every waking minute! And Yes, I let her! She had fun helping get her cake frosted and we enjoyed eating it!

No comments: