Friday, September 3, 2010

Summer's Over - BUMMER!


August 24, 2010
Trinity started 2nd Grade, has Mrs. Koyle as well as her best friend Abbie and she gets to sit next to Caleb!?! Taryn still has to stay home with Mom all day, but we took her picture anyway!

August 31, 2010
Ethan had a hard time waiting for Kindergarten to start a week later than Trinity! It FINALLY came and he was so EXCITED! He couldn't wait to take an apple to his teacher! He is loving every minute, even the homework!



2 comments:

Elder Peterson said...

Your kids are so CUTE i love them!!! I am so EXCITED to come and babysit them!!! I have been counting down the days!!! haha I know it might sound weird to you but i am really excited to babysit them!!! Also i might have to bring a baby with me cuz I am taking child development and i have to bring home a fake baby with me one weekend and so i have her on oct 8th but i am sure trinity will get a kick out of her and help me!!! I am so EXCITED!!! YAY

T.J. and Jennifer Miner said...

Wow they are getting so big. How do you slow that process down?