August 17, 2010
I took the kids and met my parents and Jennifer, Draeven and Adalynn at the gardens for $2 Tuesday. We ate our picnic lunch on the grass and then walked through the beautiful flowers. The kids had fun rolling down the hills and looking at the fish in the stream. We got our wristbands to play on the Noah's ark water feature and then took some more pictures. We got some great ones of Zaiden when I put him down in the middle of the flowers. He loved it and didn't want me to pick him back up! My parents and Jennifer had to leave, but I stuck it out and let the kids explore the kids discovery garden. They had a great time in the sand and playing with the blocks. We finally got our turn on Noah's ark and they all got soaked! It was a fun day!




No comments:
Post a Comment