Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Day of First Grade!


August 19, 2009

I can't believe Trinity is going to 1st grade! My little girl is gone for six hours every day and she eats lunch at school. It was really had to watch her go to school the first day and I worried about her all day long! She didn't want me to come in the school with her and she really wants to walk to and from school by herself! I was really worried about her getting up for school but so far I haven't had to wake her up once! I am also wondering if the school is going to enforce the "Unnatural hair color will not be Tolerated" policy! I guess when I get a phone call or a note sent home, I will have Aunt Olivia come and take the pink hair out!
Trinity seems to be liking school and I hope it stays that way! Mrs. Rogers is her teacher and we are really excited about it because she was on Drill Team with Aunt Jamie and she is going to be a great teacher!

No comments: