I took the kids over to the Duck Pond park in Provo with Aunt Jamie to have her take their pictures in the leaves. We are so glad that Jennifer was there to make everyone smile - she definately got the CRAZY gene! It was a lot of fun making a huge leaf pile and playing in it! The best part was that Jamie got a lot of GREAT pictures!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
These are the cutest pictures ever!!! I hope you survive having Nicole tonight.
So cute! Love your blog!
Your kids are so freakin cute, you are going to have a lot of trouble when they get a little older!! I love your blog and I'm so happy you have one now!!
Just so you know, you have very much the same taste in music as Matt! I think its funny he loves at least three of the songs you have on your blog! Oh and I had a lot of fun taking those pictures by the way. Hope your having a good day, love ya.
I must say that I am very impressed. It took me several months to get all of the page elements on my blog that you mastered in 2 hours. You have no excuse not to keep it updated! Love it lots!
P.S. I'll get you to love my crazy gene one way or another!!!
Your kids are so cute!!! your blog is cute too!!!
Post a Comment