Wednesday, May 18, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!


March 17, 2011 - St. Patrick's Day!
Ethan begged to have Green Eggs and Ham for breakfast on St. Patrick's day. Being the wonderful mother that I am, I made it for him. I think it was the one and only time he has eaten eggs that I have made. He normally says mine are gross and that he only likes Grandpa Benson's eggs! He did eat the green ones! Zaiden, however, wouldn't touch them! It was a fun way to start the day!



After school, we went to Aunt Jennifer's for the annual St. Patrick's day Party!!! It was so fun as always! She does fun games and prizes and there are always yummy GREEN treats for everyone to spoil their dinner! We were really happy that our cousins were able to come from Colorado to be at the party! It was a fun time!

No comments: