I gave Zaiden his first haircut and it wasn't a very good one! Then called Grandma Deene since Jamie was out of town and told her to get ready to take some pictures of Zaiden for his birthday! I picked up some balloons and headed up to Grandma's. She had my dad go swipe the darling little rocking chair my Grandpa Stubbs made and it was perfect for the pictures! We had a fun time taking pictures of this cute little guy!
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
These pictures are AWESOME!I almost cried when I saw these I'm so sad I missed his birthday. I can't wait for our California trip. Since I've started this new job I miss everyone so much I can hardly stand it! Don't get me wrong I love love love my job but I feel like I'm missing so much with my beautiful nieces and nephews. At least we made it to the demolition derby. Thanks so much for getting the tickets. If it wasn't for you're awesome planning skills I don't know if we'd ever do such fun things as a family.
Post a Comment