Sunday, January 3, 2010
Christmas 2009!
We had a wonderful Christmas this year! Grandma & Grandpa Benson gave the kids their presents early because they were church clothes and they wanted them to be able to wear them. We went to the Christmas Eve party and my Grandpa Stubbs' house and had a great time. The kids were full of energy and enjoyed getting a present. We went home and opened pajamas and waited for Aunt Olivia to come over. Everyone got their new pj's on and went to bed. Ethan and Trinity got up just before 7:00 and were super excited. They woke up Taryn and we let Zaiden sleep through everything. We opened all the presents from Santa...Easy Bake oven, hot wheels trick track, scooters, blocks, beads, underwear, diapers, books, movies...Taryn really had the hang of it after all the practice from her birthday! Once everyone was dressed we made the rounds to the grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa Benson had a delicious breakfast for us. Grandma and Grandpa Deene had more presents for everyone and we had a wonderful dinner there! My eyes were killing me by the afternoon and I did have pink eye. I survived with a prescription from Draeven until Monday when I went to the doctor for something stronger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh Wow Val, sorry to hear you ended up with pink eye. I thought that's what it looked like. I hope your doing better. Has anyone else come down with it?
Good luck
Post a Comment