Sunday, December 6, 2009
What kind of Mother am I?
Well, it is the season for extremely busy stores and horrendous traffic and with the kids, I just don't have the patience. The other evening I took Trinity, Taryn and Zaiden to run some errands and let Trinity go shopping with her aunt. Our last stop before dropping off Trinity was Costco. It was crazy! I got the things I needed and some I didn't and made our way to the checkout. It took forever! Then the line to get out the door into the freezing cold. Taryn wouldn't stay in the cart and Zaiden was waking up! I got all the kids and groceries into the truck and went to start it. Trinity looked at me and said, "I have to pee!" as she was bouncing in her seat. Oh great! I asked her if she could hold it until we drop her off. She said, "NO!" I REALLY did not want to get Taryn and Zaiden back out of their seats and back into a cart and haul everyone back into the craziness of Costco just to use the bathroom. So, I told Trinity she has the smartest mom ever and grabbed one of the diapers out of the diaper bag. Her yellow eyes got super wide! Then I made her pull her pants down and kneel down on the passenger side. I put the diaper between her legs and told her to go! She started giggling and peeing at the same time! Thankfully, the diaper held everything and we had wipes to go with it. I threw the diaper in the back of the truck and we were off! That was SO much easier than going back in the store, and I was so proud of myself for thinking of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hahaha...I'm going to have to remember this one Val! Very creative :-)
hahahahahahahahaha!!! pretty sure only val would think of this. i was expecting you to just lock the two in the car while you took trinity into the store...wow i was completely off!! but that was a super good idea!!!
This is hilarious! My sister even called me to tell me to read this. I am going to have to keep a diaper in my car for this same purpose. You are brilliant.
Post a Comment