


June 12, 2009We met Grandpa and Grandma Benson over at Salem Pond for an evening of fishing! We had some great tips from Grandpa's friend Randal and we were able to catch some yummy fish. It was a bit scary having Taryn on the bridge, until I got the leash out of the truck! Well, it was still scary even with the leash! Trinity just loves to go fishing with her Dad and Grandpa! When Ethan got bored there was the playground and Grandma had brought yummy snacks! The kids had fun catching the fish, playing with the dead ones and eating them, too! YUMMY!!




2 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I love Taryn's face when the fish slips through her hands! Too funny!
Wow! It looks like you have had a great summer so far! I can't wait to see your pics of your last vacation.
Post a Comment