March 7, 2009
Trinity had been asking for weeks to get her ears pierced for her birthday and she didn't chicken out. In fact, she was an incredibly brave little girl - NO TEARS!! She picked out the earrings that she wanted and the girl put the first one in. This is when the girl doing it realized she had put a different earring in than what Trinity had picked out. Trinity did not want the change it. I think it was hurting and she didn't want us to touch it. Luckily, they were still pink. I was pleased because they were half as expensive as the ones she had picked. It all worked out for the best. I don't know what I was doing holding the camera sideways while I was filming, but you can still see for the most part. This is the second ear and she does such a good job! She loves her beautiful pink earrings!




No comments:
Post a Comment