Friday, January 30, 2009

Taryns First Birthday!




What A DOLL!!
I took Taryn to Kiddie Kandids to get her pictures taken for her first birthday and they turned out pretty cute! We didn't actually go on her birthday like I usually do, because the day before her birthday she fell on my filing box and cut her nose open. I just couldn't do pictures with that, so we waited a week or so to get the pictures done.

December 23, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday to Taryn!!
There was no holding back when it came to cake. By the end, she wasn't using her hands. She would just lean over and take a bite! She is her mother's daughter - can't get enough chocolate! She screams for peanut M&M's, and being the mother I am, I have to give her one. Without fail, she sucks every bit of chocolate from the peanut and then spits the peanut out wherever she is!





No comments: